Visit our state-of-the-art animal clinic in Costa Mesa
At All Creatures Care Cottage in Costa Mesa, CA, we offer a wide selection of services. Dr. Rand Spongberg and his team are dedicated to helping pets stay healthy and live long lives.
Below are some of the ways we can assist in taking care of your loved family members!
Back to Home Page
- Diagnostics – Our team follows a certain protocol to assess the situation and determine the diagnostics needed to find out what is wrong. After a diagnosis, we can offer effective treatment options.
- Vaccinations – Vaccinations help keep pets healthy and free from preventable conditions. Ask our veterinarians about a schedule to keep your pet up-to-date on the necessary vaccines.
- Spays and neuters – Pet overpopulation is a serious problem. We offer affordable spays and neuters for pets of all ages.
- Preventative care – Routine examinations are essential to maintaining a pet's overall health and wellness. Instead of focusing on reactive care, consider proactive care with regular visits to the veterinarian's office.
- Surgery – We have an experienced surgical staff on hand to assist when problems arise and require us to provide surgeries.
- Boarding – We board pets of all types and provide medical care and attention while you are out of town.
- End-of-life care – It is essential to have a caring staff available for end-of-life care. We provide euthanasia and cremation when the time comes to put your pet to rest.