Veterinary hospital gives Costa Mesa new pet owners a great place for their animal vaccines
Congratulations on your new pet! You have signed up for years of love, affection, and fun from your furry friend. You also have the responsibility to keep that new pet healthy. All Creatures Care Cottage Veterinary Hospital (serving the Costa Mesa and Irvine areas) is here for you. We have been in operation for over thirty years and our highly-trained staff know what it’s like to care for a pet, we’re all pet owners! We will help you learn how to care for your pet. One of the most important things is animal vaccines.
Vaccines help your pet fight off infections. Widespread vaccine use in the last century has protected millions of pets from disease and death. Just as with humans, vaccines remain important even if a disease seems uncommon or rare.
How to choose the best vet for your new pet:
- In recent years, the trend has gone from vaccinating your pet annually for everything to putting pets on vaccination schedules, as some vaccines last longer than others. A great veterinarian will take the time to get to know your pet and your pet’s lifestyle so that they can create a vaccination schedule that fits the individuality of your animal.
- The veterinarians and their staff are caring, calm, competent and communicate effectively.
- They can meet most of your animal’s needs, from vaccinations, spaying and neutering to caring for your pet at the end of their life.
- They provide emergency services.
- They treat you and your pet as individuals.
All Creatures Care Cottage Veterinary Hospital meets the above criteria. We get to know your pet and their personality. We want everyone to have a long-term and joyful relationship with your new pet. Call us to find out how we truly are the best vet for your new pet! (949) 430-7576.