Diagnostic testing is an important aspect of quality health care. This is as true for your pet as it is for your other family members. All Creatures Care Cottage Veterinary Hospital understands the value of accuracy. We insist on excellence, and we rely on blood work and other data gathered during our examination process. In order to provide our high standard of care, we have equipped our veterinary facility with the latest technology, including:
- Digital x-ray imaging minimizes exposure to radiation
- Ultrasound technology is used to view the abdomen and heart
- Blood pressure equipment
- Tonometry glaucoma testing
- Video otoscope equipment allows us to observe the inner ear
- Specialized imaging for dental assessments
- On-site processing of critical lab work
- Test kits for canine and feline diseases such as heartworm infection, Tick-borne diseases, feline immunodeficiency, feline leukemia, and pancreatitis
- Blood glucose monitoring
- Centrifuge testing for anemia
- Up-to-date urinalysis equipment
- Fecal testing for accurate diagnosis of intestinal infection
- Culture testing on urine or bodily fluids to detect infection and the appropriate course of care.
The technology that we have assembled at All Creatures Care Cottage Veterinary Hospital assists us in providing your pets with the highest level of care. With accurate testing processes, we have the best possible chance of identifying health concerns when they are easier to treat. Diagnostics may be recommended during an illness and also during routine visits as needed to fully assess your pet’s health care needs. This is particularly applicable for aging pets.
Lab work and other diagnostic testing helps you ensure your companion’s health and longevity. Our experienced veterinary team respects your need to budget wisely. We work with you to arrange payments and financing, if necessary, so your pet receives the necessary care to optimize wellness.
Contact All Creatures Care Cottage Veterinary Hospital for affordable veterinary services in Costa Mesa.(949) 430-7576